Research shows that high levels of mental wellbeing can contribute to better learning and increased creativity and productivity. That’s why many schools, workplaces and local councils have started to implement mental wellbeing programs for the benefit of students, staff or local community members.
Knowing where to start can be difficult, as there are so many different options to choose from.
Prevention United believes in working with you to develop a tailored solution that suits your organisation’s individual context, circumstances and resources. Our team is available to work closely with organisations such as schools, workplaces and local councils that are seeking to make the promotion of good mental health and the prevention of mental health conditions a core part of their focus. We offer an end-to-end service which includes:
- Baseline data collection (survey and informant interviews)
- A review of current policies and practices against best practice standards
- Tailored resource development including web content, brochures and e-learning
- Development of a mental health promotion plan for your organisation, or local community mental wellbeing action plans
- Training on mental health promotion and the prevention of mental health conditions
- Advice and support to implement data monitoring systems
- Data analysis and reporting
To find out about our competitive rates and to obtain a quotation please contact email@example.com