Prevention United is keen to support the media in its endeavours to inform the Australian public and encourage community discussion on major social issues related to the promotion of mental health and the prevention of mental health conditions.
We aim to provide you with reliable and authoritative information.
We can answer your questions and put you in contact with our collaborators.
We are available to provide comment on the following topics:
- The difference between mental health and mental health conditions
- Causes of mental health conditions
- Resilience and risk
- Ways to promote good mental health
- Ways to prevent mental health conditions
- The mental health implications of poverty, child maltreatment, violence, bullying and discrimination
Journalists wanting information or an interview should contact our media spokespeople.