Mental health conditions are common across the life span and can affect anyone from any background.
While many people nowadays are familiar with the signs and symptoms of conditions like depression and anxiety, and where to seek advice and assistance, they are far less familiar with how to build and increase their mental wellbeing to prevent mental health conditions from developing in the first place.
The team of qualified mental health experts at Prevention United are available to speak to a variety of audiences on topics related to the promotion of mental health and the prevention of mental health conditions. We can cater to the needs of lay and professional audiences across the age range including:
- Parents and carers of children and adolescents
- Workers working with children and adolescents
- Secondary school and tertiary students
- Educators at all levels (primary, secondary, and tertiary)
- Community groups
- HR and OHS & wellbeing managers
- Policy makers and other decision makers
- Funding bodies, including Trustees
Some of our topics include:
- What is mental wellbeing?
- What are the risk and protective factors for mental health conditions?
- How can I stay well and flourish?
- How can we prevent mental health conditions?
To find out about our competitive rates and to obtain a quotation please contact email@example.com